Welcome to a new range of disinfecting products powered by electrolysed water, safer for you, kind to your skin and kinder to the environment. All our products are hypoallergenic and, when used as directed, are not dangerous if inhaled.

 

  •  Works in seconds
  • Kills 99.995% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores
  • Just 99.84% water
  • Kills Listeria, Legionella, MRSA, E.Coli, Norovirus, Flu Viruses and much more…
  • Powerful disinfectant and deoderiser
  • FREE FROM alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents
  • Hypoallergenic, is non-irritant and non-staining
  • Kind to your skin, pH skin compatible
  • Rapid disinfection
  • Suitable for food preparation areas

Ingredients: < 99.84% water, < 0.133% salt, active ingredient: < 0.027% F.A.C.  Product Statement:​ This product is manufactured to the highest quality and comply with the following European Standards: EN901, EN1276, EN1499, EN1500, EN1656, EN13623, EN13697 & EN14476. If however, you are in anyway dissatisfied with this product please do not hesitate to contact us. This does not affect your statutory rights.  

Disinfect Trigger spray 500ml

SKU: 0745125623320
£5.49Price
VAT Included |
Price Options
One-time purchase
£5.49
Weekly subscription
Subscribe and save 5%
£5.22weekly/ auto-renew
Monthly subscription
Subscribe and save 5%
£5.22monthly/ auto-renew